Workshops Terms & Conditions
• Full payment must be made at least 5 days before workshop date to secure your booking. No bookings are confirmed until full payment has been received.
• A minimum of 3 participants are required to run a workshop, otherwise it may be rescheduled or cancelled. In the event of an insufficient number of participants, we will contact you to reschedule or offer a full refund of workshop fee.
• Availability of workshop is subjected to change without notice.
• Workshop payment methods: HSBC bank transfer or PayMe
• Workshop fees are non-refundable. Once booking is confirmed, it can not be changed or refunded.
• Our workshops start on time, please arrive 5 minutes early.
• All tools and equipment used in class remain the property of The Lovely Things. In case of damage/loss due to negligence on the participant’s part, we may require said participant to compensate for such loss and/or damage.
• The Lovely Things is not responsible for any injury or loss of property to any person suffered during the workshop.
• If case of any dispute, The Lovely Things reserves the rights of final and conclusive decision.