Participants will learn about the innovative sustainable leather alternative - Malai (also known as coconut leather), how to stitch the pieces of the item together with a traditional stitching method, ways to prepare the pre-cut pieces and how to finish the item. You will be guided through the process by Monica from start to finish.
At the end of the workshop, you will take home a cruelty-free item that you can proudly say was made by you and also enjoy a delicious quality plant-based dessert by Bien Caramélisé!
Our workshop includes:
• Materials - Malai coconut leather, pre-cut with stitching holes (brand logo not included)
• A plant-based dessert by Bien Caramélisé at the end of the workshop
• Up to 6 participants per workshop
• Language: English (can also be in Cantonese)
• Venue: Bien Caramelise Tea Salon (located in Prince Edward)
Private classes are also available for a minimum of 4 participants. Please get in touch to find out more (contact details below).
If you want to sign up for our vegan leather workshop or have any questions, please get in touch via email at or whatsapp 51728693 (or QR code below).
Once you have signed up to our workshop you agree to all the terms and conditions listed out here and here.