SUSTAINABLE COCONUT LEATHER WORKSHOPS
Now available at PMQ, Central, Hong Kong from July - September2021
Malai coconut leather is an innovative biocomposite material that is sustainable, eco-friendly and cruelty-free.
In our workshop you will learn:
• Information on this sustainable leather alternative
• How to hand sew with a traditional stitching method
• Ways to prepare the pre-cut pieces
• Finishing techniques
You will be guided through the process by Monica from start to finish.
At the end of the workshop, you will take home a sustainable and cruelty-free item that you can proudly say was made by you!
Workshop dates: www.facebook.com/events/310039747523057/?ref=newsfeed
(Workshops are available between 11am - 6pm on selected dates. Bookings must be made at least 48 hours in advance and are subject to availability.)
Our workshops include:
• Practice materials
• Main materials (colour of your choice) - Stitching thread and pre-cut Malai coconut leather with stitching holes
• Thread - black, white
• Malai coconut leather - grey black, dark blue, natural, madder red
• Up to 4 participants per workshop (A minimum of 2 participants are required to run a workshop)
• Language: English (can also be in Cantonese)
• Venue: PMQ, 35 Aberdeen St, Central, Hong Kong
Private classes are also available for a minimum of 4 participants. Please get in touch to find out more (contact details below).
HOW TO SIGN UP?
To sign up or for any enquiries, please whatsapp 51728693 (QR code below).
Once you have signed up to our workshop you agree to all the terms and conditions listed out here.