Vegan Leathercraft Workshop
My workshops are fun and educational, they are perfect for gathering your friends together to do something different or for special occasions such as birthdays or corporate events.
In my workshop you will learn about:
• the innovative and sustainable Malai coconut leather
• a traditional hand sewing technique which you will use to hand stitch your own Malai coconut leather item
• ways to prepare the pre-cut pieces
• finishing techniques
Each workshop is up to 2 hrs and class size start with a minimum of 4 people.
At the end of the workshop, you will take home a sustainable and cruelty-free item that you can proudly say was made by you!
[ What’s included? ]
• Practice materials
• Pre-cut Malai pieces with stitching holes (colour of your choice)
[ Colour Options ]
• Malai coconut leather - grey black, dark blue, natural, madder red
• Thread - black, white
All materials will be prepared specifically for each participant. Please confirm your choice of colour for the material and stitching thread when you confirm your booking otherwise a random option will be given on the day.
[ Workshop Information ]
Difficulty: Beginners - no prior experience is needed!
Age group: Suitable for adults only
Workshop tutor: Monica
Workshop venue: Customer's venue/home, London zone 1-2 only
[ Workshop Dates ]
By appointment only
[ Booking Information ]
• A minimum of 4 participants are required to run a workshop.
• Full payment must be made at least 10 days before workshop date to secure your booking.
• Once you have signed up to our workshop, you agree to all the terms and conditions listed out here.
For any enquiries, please email email@example.com