Let's Reduce Waste! Art Workshop
(7 - 12 years old)
This workshop will teach children about the concept of sustainability through interactive activities that involve using imagination, creativity and collage making.
[ What’s included? ]
Children will learn about:
• the environmental impact of waste, and ways to reduce waste to promote sustainability
• two innovative and sustainable materials used at The Lovely Things that are made from fruit waste - Piñatex (pineapple leaf fibres) and Malai (coconut water waste)
• creative collage making with scraps of Piñatex and Malai
AND..... in the end, engage in a mini Personal Reflection exercise!
♻️ Let’s turn waste into art! ♻️
[ Workshop Information]
Suitable for 7 to 12 years old
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Fee: 180 HKD (Please sign up at least 48 hours in advance)
Workshop tutor: Monica @ The Lovely Things
Workshop venue: S414, PMQ, 35 Aberdeen Street
[ Workshop Dates & Time]
Sunday 29.08.2021 (3pm - 4:15pm)
Tuesday 31.08.2021 (11am - 12:15pm, 3pm - 4:15pm)
Thursday 02.09.2021 (4pm - 5:15pm)
Saturday 04.09.2021 (11am - 12:15pm, 3pm - 4:15pm)
Tuesday 07.09.2021 (4pm - 5:15pm)
Thursday 09.09.2021 (4pm - 5:15pm)
Saturday 11.09.2021 (11am - 12:15pm, 3pm - 4:15pm)
Tuesday 14.09.2021 (4pm - 5:15pm)
Thursday 16.09.2021 (4pm - 5:15pm)
[ Booking Information ]
• A minimum of 2 participants are required to run a workshop
• Full payment must be made at least 48 hours before workshop date to secure your booking.
To sign up or for any enquiries, please whatsapp +852 51728693 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have signed up to our workshop you agree to all the terms and conditions listed out here.